Gratitude has always been a part of my life and practice. When I’m struggling I notice where I’ve fallen out of rhythm with a beloved practice. Writing, journaling, silence, stillness, meditation and gratitude are all practices I turn to again and again.
This week, I feel blessed and grateful…
- to be a part of Kate’s thoughtfulness. She is so kind and a good friend to her circle of friends.
- to have received flowers for no reason with wishes for a happy wednesday
- to be able to give away a deck of my Sacred Invitation Decks and connect people with MichelleGD
- for another session of Earth Medicine School with Pixie and my fellow sisters walking this path
- to feel alive and energetic in my body after feeling sluggish
- to volunteer and step away from my home, connecting with others
- compassionate women in my life who don’t try to fix or advise but simply see, hear, and love me
- to have received the guidance of… when things get rough/tough, turn to wonder
- to be reacquainted with wonder, the mystery, and living in the questions
- to play with the packaging of my Sacred Invitation Deck so it’s fun for others to receive them