You are not alone. You are love. You are loved.
Dear Beautiful Soul,
You are never alone. Ever. Although you may feel alone and or lonely, you are always surrounded by unconditional love—Mama Earth, The Divine/God/Source, Father Sky, The Great Mystery. Not to mention your army of angels, spirit guides, plants, animals and ancestors. Sweet Being, you are so loved!
Whether your heart is hurting from grief and loss, you are seeking a slower and more meaningful way of living, I am here. Please take your time and explore my virtual home for resources, guidance, and comfort. I have walked these roads and want to support you in yours.
Along the way, please please please be kind, compassionate, and forgiving towards yourself. Know you will veer off the path, and that’s ok. It’s called life. Simply return. To you. To love. To life. You’ve got this. You are supported. Help is yours for the asking.
I see you. I hear you. I love you.
In love and gratitude,
xo . jen
“Where there is sorrow, there is holy ground.” ~Oscar Wilde
I partner with beautiful souls who are:
- grieving the loss of their baby
- grieving the loss of a loved one
- caring for a loved one who is dying
- entering the second half of life
- ready to slow down and honor life
- seeking a more meaningful way of living
Talk about it.
“What we speak becomes the house we live in.” ~Hafiz
Your story matters. Take my hand, let me help you lean into it and feel your way through it. I want you to experience your heart and the beautiful wisdom of your body. Holding you in love.
Let me guide you to…
- honoring your baby and you, as mother
- understanding you are not crazy
- knowing grief is individual, you never get over it, you learn to live with it
- tune into the wisdom of your mind, body, and emotions
- love yourself, relationships and life
- a daily practice that feeds your soul
- the gift of letting go and surrendering
- a meaningful and sacred life
“I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in the darkness,
the astonishing light of your own being.” ~Hafiz
- slow down and befriend stillness
- connect with your body and inner wisdom
- learn how to experience and befriend your emotions
- explore your thoughts and stories
- incorporate kindness and compassion
- discover your connection with the Divine and Holy
“Troubled? Then stay with me, for I am not.”
What does working with you look like?
It’s a safe place with no judgment for you to show up and share what’s on your heart.
My offerings can be found here.
Where do we work together?
Most of my work is done via phone or Zoom (video conferencing). I do meet in-person with grieving mama’s who are local (Seattle/Eastside area)
How much is the investment?
Grief support is free. Sacred session prices can be found here.
More questions or simply want to connect?
Schedule a free 20 minute session and tell me more or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org!