I am intention girl and it’s that time of year… love choosing a Word for my year. Not to be confused with Wikipedia’s Word of the Year (pretty funny!). I’ve done it long enough now that about this time each year a word pops into my consciousness. The word chooses me. It says “pick me, pick me!” I get curious and say, “Ok, let’s do it!”
This years word…
I know, weird right? That’s what I thought.
MORE felt… a little strange.
However, in tune with my inner wisdom, I don’t argue or fight it (today – haha), wasted energy. Truth be told, I’m recovering from one nasty ass winter cold I don’t have the strength to fight it! Sweet surrender. An opportunity to help me slow down, do less and feel more.
I accept my Inner Wisdoms offering. Get curious and discover why MORE chose me.
- More of what I (inner wisdom) desire, less ego.
- More love, magic, fun.
- More play. More laughter. More games. More silly.
- More Mother Nature.
- More meaning.
- More fresh foods, less processed.
- More exercise, less excuses.
- More silence, less talking.
- More meaningful conversations, less surface talk.
- More dancing, less sitting.
- More intimacy, less sex.
- More allow, less try.
- I desire to write or be published in MORE magazine. This one was just fun!
- I want to pass on MORE meaning, volunteering, and making a difference to my kids… by being the change I wish to see in the world.
- More of what’s important to me and what I desire. Less of what others think is important for me and what I should do.
What’s YOUR Word for the Year??
Take a peek at years prior… 2009, and 2010! I didn’t write about 2011 but it was MOVE as in Bust a Move! Move my business and my butt.
For those of you new to Word of the Year, get Christine Kane’s version which I started using 3 years ago. It’s a great place to start.