Each day is a Sacred Invitation
“What we speak becomes the house we live in.” ~Hafiz
I believe love is the answer and in slowing down, seeing the beauty in each day, and living a meaningful life. There is magic, mystery and medicine available to us regardless of our circumstances, lifestyle, income. I choose to be in the mess, mundane and most wonderful and… see each day as a sacred invitation to connect with the ordinary and extraordinary. This, to me, is honoring life and sacred living.
A few more things I believe…
- in seeing the good
- gratitude changes everything
- our words matter
- the world needs more kindness
- boundaries are beautiful
- life is meant to be lived and experienced
- love is the answer
- grief is love
- when things get rough, turn to wonder
- reason doesn’t factor into the realm of mystery and magic
You matter. I matter. We matter.
Occasionally I share sacred offerings and purposeful products, you can find them here.