Today was long. Felt like I did nothing. Random frames from today. And then I smile. Maybe I did nothing (I didn’t), yet there were moments to remember.
- My boy, telling me it wasn’t healthy that dad and I were dreaming (after midnight) about the cheeseburgers he was going to bring home. I love my boy. The laughs I have out loud because of him.
- Updating my Grief Resource List.
- Sharing the resources that help me.
- Mornings on my porch. oh sweet jesus… my A Year of Love message for May 🙂
- This weather. My guy. Our friends. Easy Sundays.
- A visit from Josh. Watching these kids grow up. Watching him struggle and see the difference he is making in young peoples and families lives now. So proud of him.
- My local grocery store. As much as I don’t like grocery shopping, my little store tucked away up the hill, feels like home. Not to mention I get to drive by Sunset Hills Memorial Park and see all the flags honoring those who died while serving our country. Remembering, honoring and celebrating them.
- The evening sky as the sun descends. Oh how I love the late spring sky.
Sundays are for slowing down.