Today… blew my mind. In a wonderful way.
- Waking. At 6:30. Awake. Not typical. Showered and shoes on, out the door at 7am with the dogs. Truly surprised. And oh so grateful. I do love starting the day this way. Taking it one day at a time.
- Forest finds… bunny, broken robin egg, sun peaking through clouds, morning waking, pups running, cottonwood, the sound of nature, no one else on the trail. (see pics below)
- Breakfast with friends via Marco Polo check-ins
- Buying tickets for my birthday to see Kenny Chesney, Thomas Rhett and Old Dominion. I am over the moon!!!
- Feeling amazing in my body after feeling angry and frustrated yesterday that the shoulder pain, so apparent. Today, and yesterday afternoon, it was feeling better. Sharing it with my ND. Sharing about my rib out of place and rubbing the tender area at the underside of my clavicle. Her sharing, in chinese medicine, that area represents the lung and grief. Of course it does. Our bodies. Eastern medicine. Alternative therapies. I am so grateful. And reminded that time and space are needed to heal. Patience. Witnessing it happening. Feeling the affects.
- Sitting with a dear friend. Catching up, face-to-face, after too many months. Seeing each other. Relating. Loving.
- Visits with my boy as he arrives home from work. I cherish these moments.
- Soft evening sky. Coming here. Reflecting. Remembering. In the warmth of the end of a sunny day. Feet up. Heart full. Breathing in the joy, the grace, the goodness.