Today calls for tender. Another young man has taken his life. What’s going on? And I wonder… what can I do? Torture myself with questions I cannot answer? Or… love better. Be more kind. Release a need for reason. Be with, another loss. Another child, young man, that is no longer in pain… physically, mentally, emotionally. Right now, that’s all I can do.
When you are sorrowful look again into your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. ~Kahlil Gibran
- Today I walk with tender. Gentle as a companion. Presence, the air I breathe. Returning to love. Returning to here. Returning to now.
- A morning feeling edgy, prickly, sharp. The voice said go outside. Here I am. Here I shall remain.
- Shade and sun, I dance between the two.
- Turning in the paper. Reflection. I love this work. This anamcara apprenticeship.
- Roses, I hear your continued call. I feel your presence. Soft, gentle, rooted, fierce.
- The RV has been secured. After weeks of searching. She’s perfect. Her owner kind. Looking forward to our adventure in August with her. Let the exploring begin.
- More college preparations made. She is such a self-starter. And I still find joy in gently guiding, being available these last few months before she begins her freshman year, a four states away.
- Sweet mornings with my love. Reconnecting. Being together.
Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don’t disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms. ~Paulo Coelho, Aleph