Sunday. Slow. Sleepy.
- Coffee and doughnut delivery. I don’t remember the last time I had a doughnut.
- Full moon breakfast with a sister.
- Poppies, marigolds, begonias on my porch. Their colors. Orange. Right now. My favorite color.
- Dave put the chairs together. Now, we have a table and chairs on the deck. Just in time for the rain. So grateful and I had the covers!
- Watched Only The Brave and released some pent up tears.
- Got creative in the kitchen. Lately it has just been him and I. Easing into empty nesters and cooking for two.
- Afternoon nap. Two days in a row. Has felt like such a sweet treat.
- Sev rarely wants anything material. When he said yes to a bracelet I didn’t hesitate. Can’t wait to surprise him when it arrives.
Rest. Restore. Be kind to yourself. ~jt