Gave myself permission to be today. To trust. My mind wanted to ‘do’ but ‘be’ was what my heart needed. And in allowing myself to ‘be’ it was another magic monday, where so much got done. Honoring what I needed resulted in a day of wow. Letting go. Surrendering. Opening to magic and mystery available to all of us.
- Blood work done and off the list. Without thought. With ease.
- Coffee and catch-up, curled up in the living room, with an old friend and neighbor.
- Needles. Feel so good. I love acupuncture. So does my body.
- Inspired by sacred sisters. Wanting to heal old injuries. The shoulder. The back. Suggested personal training to my love. For both of us. Finish our last year in our 40’s strong before entering the 50 club. Excited. Turning 50. Feeling strong in my body. Strength training. Nourishing on another level, as we become empty nesters, almost.
- Booked a sweet little casita for parents weekend! She hasn’t even graduated high school and I’ve already booked parents weekend. Third child. I’m learning. With the help of other mothers. It takes a village. October. Colorado. Kate.
- After school couch conversations with my girl. Soaking it all in.
- The gift, of a tourmaline and silver necklace with my resin ring. What a surprise. I feel the magic of it I think I like the necklace more than the ring.
- Evenings by the fire. Watching our backyard transform. Being outside.