Back. Beginning again. Letting this practice ebb and flow.
- Falling asleep after waking at 3 am, again. I appreciate sleep.
- Hannah Gadsby, Nanette, on Netflix. I laughed. I cried. I am changed.
- Yesterday, Brain on Fire, on Netflix, holy wow. Based on a true story.
- FaceTime with my angel baby, my earthy girl. Seeing her new digs, her big smile.
- Morning moments with Kate, between her comings and goings. I’m going to miss her so I enjoy these moments.
- Monthly circling with sisters, showing up for each other as we are. This is underrated.
- Morning check-in with my kindreds. Even at 1 in the afternoon.
- Beginning this book Awakening Together : The Spiritual Practice of Inclusivity and Community by Larry Yang. Only in the midst of Chapter 4 and… remembering and returning, to presence. Grace. Love. Compassion. Awareness. Mindfulness.
BONUS: the homecoming of my man and boy. their smiles. their shares.
It’s the moments that matter. xo, jen