July. Hello. Thank you for a shift in perspective.
- July 2nd. No rain. A 7 day forecast with no rain. Wha???? Mostly 70’s. I’m ready. Thank you.
- Arriving at the doctors 15 minutes early, book in hand, only to be taken in, seen right away, and out the door in 25 minutes, with x-rays. Still smiling over this.
- That text from our angel baby. Saying send less. She’s adulting. So beyond proud of her.
- Choosing to make time to read. In the backyard today, under the japanese maple. And this book was just what my soul ordered. Worth every cent and more. A big thank you to Robin for posting on her Instagram story.
- Taking down the last of the graduation decorations. Honoring this turning of time.
- Saying yes to a personal trainer. Beginning tomorrow.
- Picking my girl up from another trip. Why I call her my go-go girl. And not being phased by the crazy traffic.
- Smoothies for dinner. Because. I just couldn’t.
Everything that is most important to human beings is dependent upon love. Powerful and enduring love, grounded in wisdom, is the panacea to cure the ills of this world, starting with your own. We all have this curative power of goodness within us; all we need are the means to unveil it. This book provides those means. ~John Makransky in Awakening Through Love, Unveiling Your Deepest Goodness (and it is doing just that, for me)