- Feeling lighter. Making decisions frees up space for me… mentally and emotionally.
- The Summer Writing Circle. Our sacred invitation: See. The guidance and grace that shows up when I put pen to paper.
- Compassion meditation. Nature. Thank you.
- Cooler weather. A reprieve from the heat. So grateful to cool down.
- Two hours, under the japanese maple, with my dear sister Cat. Giving and receiving. But really, receiving. Gifts of time, healing honey, and gratitude.
- The new cashier saying summer looked good on me. Me unshowered but in the glow of spending time with my Cat. She said she wanted my chi. Connection is amazing. Energy is magic. Love is free.
- Gluten-free corndogs. Because it’s summer. And a passing craving.
- I read the sample. I bought it on Kindle. It’s as good as they all said it was. Thank you Cat.
If you get tired learn to rest, not to quit. ~Banksy