- Sacred Rise. Feeling the connection to my Earth Medicine Sisters. Shower. Sipping coffee. Feeling the sweetness of this morning and day.
- Pulling a card, which I haven’t done in a week, from my Sacred Invitation deck. Of course, it is Ceremony & Ritual.
- Sending love through GroupMe and Marco Polo to my sisters in Oregon.
- Wearing my white dress from Mexico for the first time, honoring our Earth Medicine Vows today, even though I’m not physically there.
- First look at condo’s with Sev and Dave, attending open houses and wow, the difference in homes.
- Birthday love with Nissa, my witchy sister. I love you dearly. Awrooooo!
- Buddha statue for my corner of the backyard. His hands in the Vitarka Mudra position. Reducing internal conflict, opening to intelligent discussion, accessing silent wisdom. This so relates to the vows I wrote. More adornments for the backyard. This sacred space.
- Nourishing salads from Evergreens and evening Cacao while my sisters gather on sacred land at Pixie’s.
Life should not only be lived, it should be celebrated. ~Osho