- Today the feelings are here. Sadness, anger. All the ones I label as tough, they, as Rumi says are my visitors today. And it is hard.
- Thank god I found something to laugh at.
- Talks. Hard ones. That turn into love from action by saying yes. One in particular today. With my guy. I’m proud of myself for staying in a difficult conversation, for me. And I’m forever grateful for him pushing me, supporting me, and loving me deeply. As I step into owning and honoring #metoo. Which happened at the age of 13 and I never spoke about until my 40’s.
- I wish I could constructively waste today but it feels like I am failing.
- Walking away and going outside to sit under the sun which the forecast says is going bye-bye for about a week. See them pic.
- Catching up on This Is Us. Now for season 3.
- Changing our flight and adding an extra day with our girl. YES!
- Sleeping through the night. The first time without pain pills. My shoulder is healing.
Looking at today my mantra is… I can handle all that comes my way.