A few days combined…
- Talking with my girls. Reminding them they have a safe space to be women. Champion for a cause you are passionate about and if you don’t know what that is, find it. I will be a voice for equality and our environment. In service to spirit and love. People and Earth, our home, over Power.
- Glennon Doyle Doyle and Tami Simon, their conversation from Sounds True on Waking Up In The World . I love these women. And I listened to Marianne Williamson’s from the prior day. Inspired to be in service to love. Yes, we need to take care of ourselves AND tend to the pain in the world. This series is rich. It had already changed and woken me up to my own privilege in the world. Please please please, if you have the resources, buy the series and watch it. Life changing.
- A bit of football and nachos with my guy. Because we need to tend to all our values otherwise we will exhausted and deplete ourselves, being of no action and meeting pain with pain, suffering with suffering, harm with harm. My values… appreciation of beauty, gratitude, love, golden rule, genuine/authentic.
- The healing continues. The noticing what is working and what isn’t. Heat after rising gets the mobility going. Healed bound.
- ”I send my love to everyone today.” Day 76 in A Year Of Miracles by Marianne Williamson. My breakfast, my vitamin, my daily practice.
- My pups. The way they look at me, let me love them, lay next to, and on me. These sweet beings Maggie and Pooch.
- Being fed, each day. The flavor of the food my guy cooks. So good. So nourishing. So loving.
- The being home before traveling every weekend in October.