The end of the summer is not the end of the world. Here’s to October… ~ A.A. Milne
- In awe of seeing and hearing my seething anger this morning. So beautiful. So freeing. So wise. To spend time with emotions, I’m reminded I can be free. To be so full of love and compassion had me speechless. More letters and dialogue will be written to visiting emotions.
- Work meetings, I love working with others and am profoundly happy to be “doing” after a long period of “being” and “grieving” and “processing”.
- Veggie bagels with roasted pepper hummus from my guy.
- 40th birthday love to cousin Cam! How I love the Hervol boys and their families.
- Wearing my Frances Cadora emerald ring. Posting the meaning of emerald on my walls and tucking it into my purse. Because emerald, and this time in my life, working again, with self-compassion and awareness, and taking vows this summer to be devoted to love and compassion. Happy sigh.
Emerald: Symbolizes mercy, compassion, and universal love. Promotes physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual balance. Will inspire you to live in a more harmonious, generous, considerate, and loving way.
- My guy. Endless reasons. Learning. Growing. Traveling. Loving. New chapter.
- Uber Eats. Tapatio for dinner. So grateful.
- Two loads of laundry. All blankets. The smell. Wrapping up in one. Mmmm. Hygge season.