Fall 2018 ✨ New Sacred Community coming soon ✨ 2018 Fall
The Sacred Circle was a previous community I held.
A small and intimate on-line / virtual community of women who are coming home to themselves and tuning into their own rhythm, cycles, and seasons.“When we acknowledge that all of life is sacred and that each act is an act of choice
and therefore sacred, then life is a sacred dance lived consciously each moment.
When we live at this level, we participate in the creation of a better world.”
~Scout Cloud Lee
What is the Sacred Circle?
A small and intimate on-line / virtual community of soulful women coming home to themselves and tuning into their own rhythm, cycles and seasons. They are living sacred lives and communing with like minded spiritual sisters—immersing themselves into body, mind, soul, and spirit and dancing with life.
- slowing down and feeling more
- listening to the wisdom of our ancestors, our bodies, inner wisdom, and nature’s rhythm
- feeling and listening to love
- giving thanks and celebrating magic
- laughing, learning, communing, and immersing ourselves in ceremony and ritual
- doing less, getting quiet, being still, experiencing more
- opening to wonder, receiving guidance, and taking inspired action
“There are four questions of value in life… What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same. Only love.” Don Juan deMarco
Monthly Membership intimate online community.
Benefits of belonging:
- An small and intimate community of sacred sisters.
- 30 minute one-on-one call each month with Jen, your Sacred Guide.
- Monthly Full Moon Sacred Circle Celebration call.
- Free registration for monthly New Moon Gathering calls.
- Guidance on living life on purpose.
- Tarot / oracle guidance.
- Ceremony and ritual.
- A secret (well, note anymore!) Sacred Circle Facebook group.
- A place to heal and return to love and compassion.
- Deep meaningful conversations.
- Weekly love notes via email if you’re not much of an on-line person.
“Out beyond the ideas of of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field.
I will meet you there.” ~Rumi
$99 a month
*You get ALL of me because this is where I want and love to spend my time.
“You, as much as anyone in the entire universe,
are deserving of your love and compassion.” ~Buddha
Why a Sacred Circle?
Distraction is our dis-ease. We live in a world where the noise of life clouds our connection to love, Divine Source, the holy. Presence is the cure. Love is the answer. To every challenge we face. Every issue we come across. Every problem.
SACRED is the holy and respected, that which we honor and hold dear, within our heart-including our connection to the Divine Source.
LIVING is honoring those who have gone before us by meeting each day with reverence, wonder and gratitude. Fully embracing the gift of each moment and day, surrendering yet making it matter, and leading by love.
Honoring that which is holy within you and meeting each day with reverence, wonder, and gratitude. Honoring those that have gone before us by embracing the gift of each day, and being an example of what’s possible by leading with love and compassion.
I wanted to create a sacred space where you could explore Sacred Living. A place to share your voice and join in the conversation. Learn. Commune and immerse in what it means to live a sacred life through celebrating and honoring the every day, seasons, sun, moon, magic, and miracles.
“I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness
the astonishing Light of your own being.” ~Hafiz
Something magical happens when you…
- partner with your inner wisdom, Divine Source, and a magical community of sacred sisters
- get clear on what matters most to you and live it
- love and take care of you (self-love, self-nourish, self-care) through daily practices and ritual
- practice gratitude and give thanks to the ancestors, Great Gaia, Divine, angels, gifts, and challenges
- honor the extraordinary in the ordinary, the magic in the mundane, and the every day miracles
You SHINE and the world lights up!
“People always say what we are looking for is a meaning for life…
I don’t think that’s what we’re looking for.
I think what we’re looking for is the experience of being alive.”
No commitments or obligations. You can cancel at anytime, now that’s sacred!
What she said…
I had the honor and blessing of experiencing Jen\’s magic through her Soul Circle program and a reading she did for me. There is something *very* special about Jen Trulson. Her energy and wisdom uplifts you spiritually while she also makes you laugh because she\’s so down-to-earth and fun. I believe she has so much to offer us because she has done the work to become someone who loves life and creates a life worth living, even though she goes through the same challenges we all go through. She creates sacred space effortlessly, she makes everyone feel comfortable, and she helps you see the best in yourself.
— Liz, San Francisco